martes, 13 de noviembre de 2012

Monográfico Acolchado libre

Hola chic@s,

Este sábado 17 de noviembre volveremos a hacer el monográfico de acolchado libre.




El horario será de 10 a 18h
Precio: 45€ (material no incluido)

Para reservar plaza, podéis contactar conmigo en: aorduna@movistar.es 




Aprendemos a acolchar en línea recta y nos iniciaremos en el acolchado libre, para que puedas darles  tu toque personal a tus quilts (espirales, flores, burbujas, etc.).

Ya sabemos que un buen acolchado hace que un quilt pase de ser bonito a espectacular, así que no te pierdas la oportunidad.



Apúntate, lo pasaremos genial, y aprenderás a disfrutar y a sacarle partido a tu máquina de coser.

IMPRESCINDIBLE llevar la máquina.
Podéis encontrar más información de otros monográficos AQUÍ!!!

Bss,


6 comentarios:

  1. Howdy I am so excited I found your blog page, I really found you by error,
    while I was looking on Yahoo for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to
    say many thanks for a fantastic post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read through it all at the minute but
    I have book-marked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up
    the excellent jo.
    my site - van nelle tabak

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This page really has all of the info I wanted concerning this subject and didn't know who to ask.
    Also visit my blog ; borkum riff black cavendish

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.
    Also visit my website ; captain black pipe tobacco

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Many thanks!
    Visit my website ... mac baren vanilla cream

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this website;
    this blog consists of awesome and truly fine data for readers.
    Feel free to surf my weblog : samson review

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Your style is unique in comparison to other people I have read stuff from. Thank you for doing this.
    Free Background Check or [url=http://www.freebackgroundcheck.info ] Free Background Check[/url]

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...